Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Daydreaming about cars!

The Volkswagen supermini cars are just beautiful to me, whether it be a Golf, r32, GTI, Polo, VI or the hybrid (am no expert on cars just quoting as per my google research), but I love the Golf 2004 make. Every time I see one of those cars, I get goose bumps! Am not drawn to this car because of its cc or fuel consumption logistics (am a gal, as long as its cute, in good engine sounding condition and is affordable, am good). Probably its the way this car just sits and looks, more than anything else, case in point, below


Isn't that just lovely (it wouldn't last long in some of our Kenyan roads but hey you live once)! wish i could have found the front view, posted the pictures and left it at that, after all pictures say a thousand words, this one just says, "you wanna go for a ride?" Well ofcourse thats my take, this statement is meant for all 4x4 car lovers who are going like, really?! that would give you the satisfaction of going for a ride?!






This on the other hand is a car I would want, no let me rephrase that statement, its a car I will most definitely drive (if the Lord tarries). It just looks Chic and firmly grounded. The above one shall be the revamped version, but one that is more off the ground than to the ground, not flying silly, but lifted abit higher.






Don't get me wrong, am not being choosy but a girl's got to dream and give hints to her husband, right! I mean the pictures in my phone or wallet or house may not be passing the message across, so the blog will do just fine. If you are starting to read, weird, disregard the immediate line, a complete fabrication of actual facts, just looked cool in writing. Having goals and writing or blogging them is a very crucial thing, you get to reference when that goal comes to life infront of your eyes. This may not be my first car, but it shall be one of my cars (that s just uped the game, umh!) and then we can go to the Audi, Audi A4 to be precise, oh yeh!

The ultimate car



No Mercedes for me or range rover, i wouldn't mind a land rover though, but just these babies and am good, if the Lord blesses me, great, if they remain dreams, well great too (with a bitter taste of course) but either way I know they won't come because I worked 14hrs a day, Monday to Sunday, January to December, noooooo. But because time and chance happened to me just as it happens to all of us out there, with money and without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scribe In Your Say